We recently sat down with Andre Overdal, the writer and director of “The Troll Hunter.” Below are some audio cuts of the interview. “The Troll Hunter” is available on demand now and will go into theaters on June 10th. However, if you are in NYC, our friends over at Cinemit.com are holding a free screening of the movie on Sunday, May 22nd. Head over to Cinemit for all the details and check here to read our review of the film if you missed it.
Andre Overdal on…
1. the film’s reception.
2. if there were a lot of different ideas that were never used.
3. the decision to cast actors who are known for being comedians.
4. choosing to have the actors follow an improv style.
5. if the improv style ever got in the way of the effects.
6. if his next project has started.
7. having Hollywood interested in him.